ON Semiconductor LC709203F fuel gauge for 1-Cell lithium-ion batteries
LC709203F is a Fuel Gauge for a single lithium ion/polymer battery.
LC709203F is a Fuel Gauge for a single lithium ion/polymer battery. It is part of our Smart LiB Gauge family of Fuel Gauges which measure the battery RSOC (Relative State Of Charge) using its
unique algorithm called HG−CVR. The HG−CVR algorithm eliminates the use of a sense resistor and provides accurate RSOC information even under unstable conditions (e.g. changes of battery;
temperature, loading, aging and self-discharge). An accurate RSOC contributes to the operating time of portable devices.
- HG−CVR Algorithm Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Precision Voltage Measurement
- Precision Timer
- HG-CVR algorithm technology :
- No external sense resistor
- 2.8% accuracy of RSOC
- Accurate RSOC of aging battery
- Automatic convergence of error
- Adjustment for parasitic impedance around the battery
- Simple and Quick Setup
- Low power consumption : 3μA Operational mode
- Precision Voltage measurement : ±7.5mV
- Precision Timer : ±3.5%
- Alerts for Low RSOC and / or Low Voltage
- Temperature compensation :
- Sense Thermistor input Via I2C
- Detect Battery insertion
- I2C Interface (up to 400 kHz supported)
- Wireless Handsets
- Smartphones/PDA Devices
- MP3 Players
- Digital Cameras
- Portable Game Players
- USB-related Devices
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.