ON Semiconductor FUSB307B USB Type-C port controller
The FUSB307B targets system designers looking to implement up to four USB Type-C port controllers (TCPC) with USB-PD capabilities
The FUSB307B targets system designers looking to implement up to four USB Type-C port controllers (TCPC) with USB-PD capabilities. This solution provides integrated Type-C Rev 1.3 detection circuitry, enabling manual attach/detach detection. Time-critical Power Delivery functionality is handled autonomously, offloading the µProcessor or Type-C Port Manager (TCPM). The FUSB307B complies with the USB-PD Interface Specification Rev 1.0 as a TCPC for a standardized interface with TCPM.
- USB-PD Interface specification rev. 1.0 ver. 1.2 compatible
- USB Type-C rev. 1.3 compatible
- USB-PD interface specification support
- USB-PD rev. 3.0 ver. 1.1 compatible: fast role swap, sink transmit, extended data messages
- USB-PD interface specification support: automatic GoodCRC packet response, automatic sending packet retries, All SOP types supported
- VBUS source and sink control
- Integrated 3 W-capable VCONN to CCx switch
- 10-bit VBUS ADC
- Programmable GPIOs
- Four selectable I2C addresses
- Dead battery operation: powered from VBUS; LDO output provides power to TCPM
- Digital Cameras
- Desktop Computers
- Rechargeable Docks
- Battery powered devices
- Wall Adapters
- Eval board for FUSB307B:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents