NXP Wireless QN908X MCU families based on ARM Cortex-M4F
QN908x integrates a Bluetooth Low Energy radio, controller, protocol stack and profile software on a single chip, providing a flexible and easy to use Bluetooth Low Energy SoC solution.
QN908x is an ultra-low power, high performance and highly integrated Bluetooth 5 certified Low Energy solution for Bluetooth Smart applications such as sports and fitness, human interface devices, and app-enabled smart accessories. It is specially designed for wearables with a small capacity battery.
QN908x integrates a BLE radio, controller and in-flash host software to offer a flexible and easy way to use a BLE SoC solution. It also includes a high performance MCU (ARM Cortex-M4F), on-chip memory, Fusion Sensor Processor (FSP), and peripherals to enable truly single chip wireless solutions.
- High performance radio with Bluetooth 5 certified
- Ultra Low transmit and receive current consumption
- HW accelerator (FSP) improves time and power efficiency
- Complete Enablement: FreeRTOS, MCUXpresso, Keil and IAR IDEs
The QN908x MCU families features:
- 32 MHz (max) ARM® Cortex®-M4F
- Fusion Signal co-Processor (FSP) hardware acceleration for sensor fusion
- 3.5mA Rx current @DC-DC, 3V
- 3.5mA Tx current with 0dBm Tx power @DC-DC, 3V
Large and expandable embedded memory
- 512 kB embedded program flash and 128 kB SRAM
- Quad-SPI interface to external flash for XIP
Complete Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack and application profiles
- Bluetooth Low Energy v5.0 certified
- BLE 2M PHY with Bluetooth 5 compatibility and qualified
- 2x I2C, 2x SPI, 2x USART
- USB 2.0 FS device
- 8-channel 16-bit high resolution ADC
- Up to 8 touch buttons
Reliable and secure
- True Random Number Generator
- Cyclic Redundancy Check
- Health devices
- Sports and fitness trackers
- HID devices such as keyboards, mice, and remote control
- Smart home nodes
- Building and home automation
- Retail and advertising beacons
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents