NXP Semiconductors MRF101AN/BN 100W RF LDMOS transistor
100W CW extremely rugged RF Power transistor designed for use in VHF/UHF communications, VHF TV, broadcast and aerospace applications as well as industrial, scientific and medical applications
100W CW extremely rugged RF Power transistor designed for use in VHF/UHF communications, VHF TV, broadcast and aerospace applications as well as industrial, scientific and medical applications.
The devices are exceptionally rugged and exhibit high performance up to 250 MHz.
- Housed in TO- 220 package with source pin and bolt-down flange
- Modular architecture for scalibility: 2 pin-out versions for push-pull configurations
- Supported by compact reference circuits using similar PCB for different frequencies
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Mirror pinout versions (A and B) to simplify use in a push-pull, two-up configuration
- Characterized from 30 to 50 V
- Suitable for linear application
- Integrated ESD protection with greater negative gate--source voltage range for improved Class C operation
- Included in NXP product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Industrial, Scientific, Medical: Laser gen, Plasma etching
- MRI, medical applications, Industrial heating
- Broadcast: Radio broadcast, VHF TV broadcast
- Mobile Radio: VHF base stations, HF and VHF communications
- Switch mode power supplies
Test fixture available:
- 13.56 MHz Compact
- 27 MHz Compact
- 40.68 MHz Compact
- 50 MHz Compact
- 81.36 MHz
- 87.5 MHz -108 MHz - FM
- 136 MHz -174 MHZ Compact - VHF
- 230 MHz
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents