NXP LPC51U68 Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCUs
NXP’s LPC51U68 MCU features added performance, expanded memory resources and flexible serial port configuration
Based on the Arm® Cortex®-M0+ and operating at up to 100MHz, NXP’s LPC51U68 features larger memory resources including 96 KB of on-chip SRAM and 256 KB of on-chip flash programming memory with flash accelerator.
NXP’s LPC51U68 MCU features added performance, expanded memory resources and flexible serial port configuration, including USB connectivity, bringing design flexibility, performance and integration into today’s demanding IoT and industrial applications. In addition, this MCU is pin compatible with the LPC5411x and LPC5410x MCU families providing scalability into Arm® Cortex-M4® cores.
- Fast wake-up with up to 100MHz performance
- 256K flash and 96KB total SRAM
- Crystal-less FS USB and 8 Flexcomm (SPI, I2C, USART and I2S)
- Drop-in compatible Cortex-M0+ to the LPC5411x Family
- 100MHz Cortex-M0+
- 256 KB Flash, 96 KB SRAM
Interfaces for connectivity & sensors
- FlexComm: 8 SPI, 8 I2C, 8 UART, 2 I2S
- Crystal-less FS USB
Supports SMBus (System Management Bus)
- Power-efficient 5.0 Msps, 12-bit ADC: full-spec performance (1.62 to 3.6V, -40 to 105 °C)
Clocks & timers
- 12/48/96 MHz FRO, 100 kHz-1.5MHz WDOG OSC, 32 Xtal OSC, external clock input
- Basic & advanced timers including SCTimer/PWM
- Asynchronous peripheral bus
- LQFP64 (10 x 10 mm)
- LQFP48 (7 x 7 mm)
- Operating voltage: 1.62 to 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40 to 105 °C
- Metering devices
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents