NXP Semiconductors i.MX RT1060 expanding crossover processor
The i.MX RT1060 doubles the On-Chip SRAM to 1MB while keeping pin-to-pin compatibility with i.MX RT1050
Building upon decades of leadership in providing both MCUs and applications processors, NXP has developed a new series of embedded processors that fully embodies the best of two worlds: Application processor and Microcontrollers.
The i.MX RT1060 doubles the On-Chip SRAM to 1MB while keeping pin-to-pin compatibility with i.MX RT1050. This new series introduces additional features ideal for real-time applications such as High-Speed GPIO, CAN-FD, and synchronous parallel NAND/NOR/PSRAM controller. The i.MX RT1060 runs on the Arm® Cortex-M7® core at 600 MHz.
- High-Performance, Real-Time Processing
- High Levels of Integration
- Low BOM Cost
- Easy to Use
- Highest performing Arm Cortex-M7
- 3020 CoreMark/1284 DMIPS @ 600 MHz
- 1MB On-Chip SRAM - up to 512KB configurable as Tightly Coupled Memory (TCM)
- Real-time, low-latency response as low as 20 ns
- Industry’s lowest dynamic power with an integrated DC-DC converter
- Low-power run modes at 24MHz
- Advanced multimedia for GUI and enhanced HMI
- 2D graphics acceleration engine
- Parallel camera sensor interface
- LCD display controller (up to WXGA 1366x768)
- 3x I2S for high-performance, multi-channel audio
- Extensive external memory interface options
- NAND, eMMC, Quad/Octal/Hyper SPI NOR Flash, and Parallel NOR Flash
- Wireless connectivity interface for
- Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, BLE, ZigBee® and Thread™
- Audio Subsystem: High-end, consumer audio devices, etc.
- Industrial Computing: EBS, PLCs, Factory automation,etc.
- Home and Building Automation: HVAC , Security, Lighting, etc
- Industrial Computing: EBS, PLCs, Factory automation, etc.
- Motor Control and Power Conversion: printers, cleaners, etc
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents