NXP Semiconductors i.MX RT1020 high-performance features
The i.MX RT1020 is the latest product to launch within NXP i.MX RT Series, offering a lower price, being the lowest cost of all i.MX products; it also adds LQFP packages, enabling real 2-layer PCB designs
Building upon decades of leadership in providing both MCUs and applications processors, NXP has developed a new series of embedded processors that fully embodies the best of two worlds: Application processor and Microcontrollers.
The i.MX RT1020 is the latest product to launch within NXP i.MX RT Series, offering a lower price, being the lowest cost of all i.MX products; it also adds LQFP packages, enabling real 2-layer PCB designs; All while maintaining the high performance, based on Arm® Cortex®-M7 core.
- High-Performance, Real-Time Processing
- Low Cost, Lowest cost i.MX of the complete portfolio
- Rich Integration, extensive external memory interfaces
- Easy for MCU-based developers to use
- NXP Semiconductors MIMXRT1021, 500MHz ARM Cortex-M7, 144 LQFP
- 256 Mbit SDRAM memory
- 512Mbit Hyper Flash
- Footprint for QSPI Flash
- TF socket for SD card
- Audio Codec
- 4-pole Audio Headphone Jack
- External speaker connection
- Micro USB OTG connector
- Ethernet (10/100T) connector
- CAN transceivers
- ARDUINO interface
- 6-axis ecompass (3-axis Mag, 3-axis Accel) sensor (FXOS8700CQ)
- JTAG connector
- On-board DAP-Link debugger
2 layer through hole PCB
- home & building automation
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents