NXP Semiconductors A71CH plug & trust for IoT security
A71CH is a ready-to-use secure element. It provides a root of trust at IC level and delivers chip-to-cloud security right out of the box
A71CH is a ready-to-use secure element. It provides a root of trust at IC level and delivers chip-to-cloud security right out of the box. You can safely authenticate your device within a system and to IoT clouds and services without exposing your secret keys. A71CH comes with a comprehensive support package including development boards, host library and application notes, easy integration with many i.MX and Kinetis platforms.
- Secure storage of keys and credentials
- ECC key generation & singature verification
- Easy access to any MCU/MPU with I2C 400 kbps slave interface
- Standard (-25 to +85°C) & extended (-40 to +90 °C) T range
- Protected access to credentials
- Encrypted/authenticated interface to host processor
- Certificate-based TLS set-up (ECC NIST P-256)
- TLS set-up using pre-shared secret (TLS-PSK)
- Connectionless message authentication (HMAC)
- Symmetric key derivation
- Secure vault for product master secrets (key wrapping, derivation, locking)
- Encrypted key injection
- Optional trust provisioning by NXP and qualified partners
- Compact HVSON8 (4 x 4 mm) package
- protected key storage
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents