Nexperia LV-A Logic Gates for modular standby applications
LV-A technology supports a wide supply voltage range from 2.0V to 5.5V and offers low noise characteristics (VOL(p) < 0.8 V)
LV-A logic solutions from Nexperia feature low leakage IOFF circuitry, for modular standby applications. LV-A technology supports a wide supply voltage range from 2.0V to 5.5V and offers low noise characteristics (VOL(p) < 0.8 V). Our new AND, NAND, OR & NOR LV-A gates are suitable for computing, printer and smart TV applications and are available in industry-standard TSSOP14 (SOT402-1) packages.
- Low noise operation: VOL(p) < 0.8 V
- Over-voltage tolerant inputs
- Supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Partial power down support (IOFF circuitry)
- Support of mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry supports partial Power-down mode operation
- Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit tolerant of slower input rise and fall times.
- 74LV7032APW with Schmitt-trigger inputs for interfacing slowly transitioning input signals into sharply defined and jitter-free output signals.
- Industry-standard TSSOP14 (SOT402-1) packages
- Temperature Range from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Medium and low speed applications
- Standby & power-down applications
- Computing peripherals incl. printers
- Home entertainment incl. TV & STB
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents