Maxim MAX17260 5.1µA 1-cell fuel gauge with ModelGauge m5 EZ
The MAX17260 is an ultra-low power fuel gauge IC which implements the Maxim ModelGauge™ m5 algorithm
The MAX17260 is an ultra-low power fuel gauge IC which implements the Maxim ModelGauge™ m5 algorithm. The IC monitors a single-cell battery pack and supports both high-side and low-side current sensing.
The ModelGauge m5 EZ algorithm makes fuel gauge implementation easy by eliminating battery characterization requirements and simplifying host software interaction. The algorithm provides tolerance against battery diversity for most lithium batteries and applications.
- ModelGauge m5 EZ
- Low 5.1µA Operating Current
- Accurate Current Sensing
- No Characterization Required
ModelGauge m5 EZ
- No Characterization Required for EZ Performance
- Robust Against Battery Variation
- Eliminates Error Near Empty Voltage
- Eliminates Coulomb-Counter Drift
- Compensates for Age, Current, and Temperature
- Does Not Require Empty, Full, or Idle States
Low 5.1µA Operating Current
Accurate Current Sensing
- High-Side or Low-Side Sensing Option
Wide Sense Resistor Range: 1mΩ to 1000mΩ
Trace Sensing with Temperature Compensation
Supports Li+ and Variants Including LiFePO4
Thermistor or ±1°C Internal Temperature
Dynamic Power Estimates Power Capability During Discharge
Time-to-Empty and Time-to-Full Estimation
Predicts Remaining Capacity Under Theoretical Load
No Calibration Required
Alert Indicator for Voltage, SOC, Temperature, Current, and 1% SOC Change
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents