Infineon TRENCHSTOP™ RC-H5 1200V/1350V new 30 A and 40 A RC-H5 devices
The RC-H5 IGBTs are perfectly suited for soft switching application as induction cooking stoves, inverterized microwave ovens and rice cookers
The new additional current classes 30 A and 40 A RC-H5 devices to complete latest RC-H5 generation of reverse conducting IGBTs for induction cooking applications offer best performances for resonant topologies.
With a monolithically integrated diode the RC-H5 IGBTs are perfectly suited for soft switching application as induction cooking stoves, inverterized microwave ovens and rice cookers.
- Switching losses reduced by 20%
- Very low conduction losses
- Reduced turn-on current spike up to 10%
- Tj(max) = 175°C
- Soft current turn-off waveforms for low EM
- Higher blocking voltage VBR(min) = 1350 V
- TO 247-3pin package
- Increased switching frequenc
- Lowest power dissipation
- Better thermal management for higher reliability
- Lower EMI filtering requirements
- Reduced system costs
- Highest reliability against peak currents
- Induction heating
- Rice cooker, induction cooker and MWO using SE technology
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.