Infineon TLS850B0Tx Family high-performance linear voltage regulator
The TLS850B0 is a high-performance, very low dropout linear voltage regulator
Automotive Low Quiescent Linear Voltage Regulator Family.
The TLS850B0 is a high-performance, very low dropout linear voltage regulator for 3.3 V and 5.0 V supply in a TO263-5 and TO252-5 package.
The input voltage range of 3.0 V to 40 V and a very low quiescent current of 20 µA make it the perfect match for automotive or other supply systems connected to the battery permanently.
- Output voltage accuracy: ±2 percent
- Dropout voltage: 100 mV
- Current consumption: 20 µA
- Available in TO252 and TO263 package
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C ≤ Tj ≤ 150°C
- Wide input voltage range
- Robust TO252 and TO263 package
- Reduces energy consumption
- suitable for stand-by operation
- Minimized external BOM
- Microcontroller supply in Body systems
- Power supply for CAN network
- System supply for 2-wheeler Dashboard
- TLS850B0TB50 BOARD
- TLS850B0TE33 BOARD
- TLS850B0TE50 BOARD
- TLS850B0TB33 BOARD
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.