Infineon Technologies BGSX44MA12 4P4T RX switch
The BGSX44MA12 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and WCDMA Receive path applications
The BGSX44MA12 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and WCDMA Receive path applications. This 4P4T offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation.
The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE controller. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to 1.95 V.
The BGSX44MA12 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 1.6 x 1.6 mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.6 mm.
- RF CMOS 4P4T Receive switch with high linearity
- Suitable for multi-mode LTE and WCDMA applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Common VDD and MIPI supply for small package
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface
- operating voltage range 1.65 to 1.95 V
- External USID select pin
- Leadless and halogen free package ATSLP-12-12
- Size: 1.6mmx 1.6mm and thickness of 0.6mm
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Small footprint, easy for integration
- PCB and costs savings
- RF receive path re-routing for carrier aggregation
- Reduce PCB complexity by allowing RF receive path swapping
- Mobile devices
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.