Infineon Technologies RF SP3T Switch BGS13S4N9 with enhanced ESD level
The BGS13S4N9 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for cell phone and mobile applications
RF SP3T switch with enhanced ESD level.
The BGS13S4N9 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for cell phone and mobile applications. Any of the 3 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm. It offers outstanding ESD robustness of 1kV.
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- 0.1 to 3.0 GHz coverage
- 3 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On-chip control logic including ESD protection
- General Purpose Input-Output (GPIO) Interface
- Small form factor 1.1mm x 1.1mm x 0.375mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Very compact size
- Low insertion loss levels
- Designed to reduce antenna interfering signals
- Ensure robustness at antenna termination port
- Wireless communication
- Mobile devices (Edge / CDMA2000 / LTE / WCDMA)
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.