Infineon New 1200 V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT6 technology
Next generation 1200 V IGBT technology – next level efficiency by improvement both conduction and switching losses
Next generation 1200 V IGBT technology – next level efficiency by improvement both conduction and switching losses.
The TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT6 is released in two product families – low conduction losses optimized S6 series and improved switching losses H6 series.
- Low conduction losses with 1.85 V Vce(sat) for S6 series
- High Rg controllability
- Full rated, soft and robust freewheeling diode
- Low EMI
- Best combination of switching and conduction losses for switching frequency 15 – 40 kH
- Highest current of 75 A 1200 V IGBT co-packed with 75 A diode in TO-247 footprint
- Easy, plug & play replacement of predecessor HighSpeed3 H3 IGB
- 0.15% system efficiency improvement when changing from H3 to S6 in TO-247-31
- 0.20% system efficiency improvement when changing from H3 to S6 in TO-247PLUS 4pin
- Suitable for high power designs above 20 kW with less paralleling
- Easy adjustment of the device to the switching speed required in application due to high Rg controllability
- Welding machine inverter HB or FB topology
- UPS main inverter T-type, B6 topology
- Solar Boost and main inverter
- Motor drive B6 technology
- PFC, Boost
Family: Gate Driver, IGBT Discrete
Description: Adaptable double pulse tester for IGBTs in TO-247 4pin package
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.