Infineon IM69D XENSIV™ MEMS microphones
IM69D130 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon’s Dual Backplate MEMS technology
EBV presents the XENSIV™ MEMS microphones IM69D130 which is designed for applications where low self-noise (high SNR), wide dynamic range, low distortion and a high acoustic overload point are required.
IM69D130 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon’s Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 105dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 130dBSPL. The application benefits are crystal clear audio signals, extended pick-up distance and sensitivity to both soft and loud signals - from whispered speech to rock concerts.
- Far field and low volume audio pick-up
- Clear audio signal even at high sound pressure levels
- Excellent precision of audio beams and algorithms
- 69 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- Below 1 percent distortion up to 128 dBSPL
- 130 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Digital (PDM) interface
- Tight sensitivity and phase tolerances
- 4 x 3 x 1.2mm package size
- Voice User Interface (VUI)
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- High quality audio capturing
- Audio pattern detect
Boards which are equipped with two High-performance digital MEMS Microphone IM69D130 and come with a ready to use Arduino library. Compatible with Infineon´s My IoT adapters.
Ordering Code: S2GOMEMSMICIM69DTOBO1
MY IOT ADAPTER:
My IoT adapters enable easy combination of different Infineon Shield2Go boards by allowing designers to stack boards using solderless connections.
Ordering Code: MYIOTADAPTERTOBO1