Infineon Easy 1B, 2B - CoolSiC™ MOSFET power modules
Easy power modules with CoolSiC™ MOSFET open up new opportunities for inverter designers to realize never before seen levels of efficiency and power density
Easy power modules with CoolSiC™ MOSFET open up new opportunities for inverter designers to realize never before seen levels of efficiency and power density.
Combining the strengths of the Easy power modules, that set a benchmark in low stray inductance, with the strengths of Infineon’s 1200V CoolSiC™ MOSFET chip enables our customers to reduce system and operational costs significantly.
- About 80% lower switching losses compared to Si
- Low conduction losses due to linear output characteristic
- Broadest portfolio of CoolSiC™ MOSFET in Easy package on the market
- Superior gate oxide reliability
- Intrinsic body diode with low reverse recovery charge
- Highest threshold voltage of Vth > 4 V
- Specified short circuit capability of 2µs
- Reduced system costs since 2-3 times higher switching frequencies are possible. Reduced operational costs due to higher efficiency
- Tailoring inverter design to application needs due to 3 different available topologies
- Longer lifetime and better long term stability of inverter system
- Increased power density
- Highest robustness against parasitic turn-on
- Ready to use for applications with SC requirement
- Energy storage
Gate Driver, SiC MOSFET
1EDC20H12AH and CoolSiC™ MOSFET IMZ120R045M1 were developed to demonstrate the functionality and key features of the Infineon EiceDRIVER™ and Infineon CoolSiC™ MOSFET. 1EDC20H12AH is certified according to UL 1577 with VISO = 2500 V for 1 min.
Half-bridge SiC MOSFET with gate driver and over-current protection
This board has the purpose to enable the evaluation of the FF11MR12W1M1_B11 and FF23MR12W1M1_B11 CoolSiC™ MOSFET modules.
For evaluation of the FF11MR12W1M1_B11 and FF23MR12W1M1_B11 CoolSiC™ MOSFET modules