Infineon BGSA 12UGL8 low resistance SPDT antenna aperture switch
The BGSA12UGL8 is a versatile Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) RF antenna aperture switch optimized for low Coff as well as low Ron enabling applications up to 6.0 GHz
The BGSA12UGL8 is a versatile Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) RF antenna aperture switch optimized for low Coff as well as low Ron enabling applications up to 6.0 GHz. This single supply chip integrates with a 2 bits control logic. Unlike GaAs technology, the 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels and external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
- Ultra low RON resistance of 0.6 Ω at each port in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 300 fF at each port in OFF state
- High max RF voltage OFF state handling
- Low harmonic generation
- GPIO control interface - including 4 control states
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Small form factor 1.1 mmx 1.1 mm
- Low cross-band interference due to ultra high linearity feature
- Enables high voltage operation safety
- Higher antenna efficiency performance due to ultra low Ron resistance [0.6Ω]
- Impedance Tuning
- Antenna Tuning
- Inductance Tuning
EVAL BGSA12UGN8 SP001692020 EVALBGSA12UGN8TOBO1
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.