Infineon 950 V CoolMOS™P7 new mosfet family
The latest 950V CoolMOS™ P7 technology focuses on the low power SMPS market, addressing a range of applications, such as lighting, smart meter, mobile phone charger or notebook adaptor
Designed to attend to the growing consumer needs in the high voltage MOSFETs arena, the latest 950V CoolMOS™ P7 technology focuses on the low power SMPS market, addressing a range of applications, such as lighting, smart meter, mobile phone charger or notebook adaptor, as well as AUX power supply and industrial SMPS. Offering 50V more blocking voltage than its predecessor CoolMOS™ C3, the new 950 V P7 series delivers outstanding performance in terms of efficiency, thermal behavior and ease-of-use.
- Best-in-class FOM RDS(on) Eoss; reduced Qg, Ciss and Coss
- Best-in-class DPAK RDS(on) of 450 mΩ
- V(GS)th of 3 V and smallest V(GS)th variation of ±0.5 V
- Integrated Zener Diode ESD protection up to Class 2 (HBM)
- Up to 1% efficiency gain and 2°C to 10°C lower MOSFET temperature as compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings and lower assembly cost
- Easy to drive and to design-in
- Better production yield by reducing ESD related failures
- Less production issues and reduced field returns
- Smart Meter
- AUX Power
Quasi-resonant snubberless flyback converter solution for high efficiency adapter designs -
order code: EVAL40WFLYP7950VTOBO1
Auxiliary supply solution featuring off-line SMPS current mode controller IC with 950 V CoolMOS™P7 SJ MOSFET
Order Code: KIT6W12VP7950VTOBO1
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents