IDT ZMID520x Position sensor family
IDT's contactless position sensors are magnet-free, significantly reducing materials costs while providing immunity to magnetic stray fields
IDT's contactless position sensors are magnet-free, significantly reducing materials costs while providing immunity to magnetic stray fields, a requirement for many applications, particularly in automotive. Instead of magnets, the sensors interface with low-cost PCB-based coils and simple metallic targets, providing single-chip design flexibility for rotary end-of shaft (on-axis) sensors, rotary side shaft (off-axis) sensors, linear motion sensors, and arc motion sensors; from small angles up to full 360° absolute angle sensing. The devices are automotive-qualified and ISO 11452-8 compliant.
- Inductive based with no magnet required
- Immune to magnetic stray fields
- Flexible; same IC for many applications
- Fully automotive qualified
Position sensors' features include:
- No magnets; reduces system cost
- Stray field immunity and ISO 11452-8 compliance
- Wide operating temperature range for harsh environments
- Ultra-thin position sensors design options (~2mm)
- Tolerance to mechanical misalignment
- High accuracy in all applications (angle, linear, and rotary)
- Single IC for on-axis and off-axis sensor designs
- AEC-Q100 Grade 0 automotive qualification
- Full resolution for every angle range
- position sensing
- angle sensing
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.