Vishay VS-6DKH02HM3 and VS-8DKH02HM3 in FlatPAK™ 5x6 package
State of the art hyper fast recovery rectifiers specifically designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and hyper fast recovery time
Brand new package FlatPAK™ 5 X 6
State of the art hyper fast recovery rectifiers specifically designed with optimized performance of forward voltage drop and hyper fast recovery time. The planar structure and the platinum doped life time control guarantee the best overall performance, ruggedness and reliability characteristics. These devices are intended for use in snubber, boost, lighting, as high frequency rectifiers and freewheeling diodes. The extremely optimized stored charge and low recovery current minimize the switching losses and reduce power dissipation in the switching element.
- FlatPAK ™ 5 X 6
- Ultrafast recovery times down to 25 ns
- ONE PACKAGE INSTEAD OF TWO
- SAVING > 65 % PCB SPACE
- Vishay introduced new 200 V FRED Pt® Ultrafast recovery rectifiers in the thermally efficient FlatPAK™ 5x6 package with a low profile of < 1 mm. With long term reliability assured through 2000 hours of high temperature reverse bias (HTRB) testing, the commercial / industrial VS-6DKH02-M3 and VS-8DKH02-M3 and Automotive Grade VS-6DKH02HM3 and VS-8DKH02HM3 deliver high power density and efficiency for automotive and telecom applications.The rectifiers released today combine their low profiles with high forward current ratings of 6 A (2 x 3 A) for the VS-6DKH02-M3 and VS-6DKH02HM3 and 8 A (2 x 4 A) for the VS-8DKH02-M3 and VS-8DKH02HM3. Configured as dual-die rectifiers with separate cathode connections, the devices allow designers to simplify PCB layouts by utilizing one package instead of two smaller ones. Vishay’s FlatPAK features the standard footprint of 5 x 6 QFN (quad flat no lead) packages widely used already by other technologies, such as MOSFETs, and allows for different circuit topologies.
- The rectifiers’ FRED Pt technology enables ultrafast recovery times down to 25 ns, low reverse recovery charge, and soft recovery features over the entire working temperature range of -55 °C to +175 °C. The devices’ low forward voltage drop down to 0.7 V reduces power losses and improves efficiency. Typical applications for the AEC-Q101 qualified VS-6DKH02HM3 and VS-8DKH02HM3 include DC/DC converters in automotive engine control units (ECU), anti-lock braking systems (ABS), and HID and LED lighting, while the commercial / industrial VS-6DKH02-M3 and VS-8DKH02-M3 are optimized for telecom power supplies.
- The new rectifiers feature an MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of +260 °C. The devices are ideal for automated placement and allow for automated optical inspection (AOI) in automotive systems.
- Snubber, boost, lighting DCDC Converters
- Engine Control units ( ECU)
- Anti-look braking systems ( ABS) and HID
- LED Lighting
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents