Vishay TCUT1800X01 quad channel transmissive sensor
Optical encoding with transmissive Sensor
The TCUT1800X01 is a 4-channel transmissive sensor designed for incremental and absolute encoder applications. The sensor combines two infrared emitters with four detector channels in a small, 5.5 x 5.85 x 7mm surface mount package.
In combination with an application specific code wheel or strip, the sensor is ideally suited for a wide range of applications.
The integration of four channels into the automotive-qualified package also makes this sensor an excellent choice for more complex applications.
- Provides up to 16 different binary states
- 5.5 x 5.85 x 7mm surface mount package
- 2 infrared emitters with 4 detector channels
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Detector type: phototransistor
- Gap (in mm): 3
- Aperture (in mm): 0.3
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1.3 mA
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): 1
- Climate control knobs in a car
- Air conditioning or heater
- Rotary switches
- Incremental turn switches
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.