Vishay SiA468DJ 30V n-channel TrenchFET® Gen IV power MOSFET
NEW 30 V n-channel TrenchFET® Gen IV power MOSFET that delivers increased power density and efficiency for consumer electronics and power supplies
NEW 30 V n-channel TrenchFET® Gen IV power MOSFET that delivers increased power density and efficiency for consumer electronics and power supplies. Offered in the ultra compact PowerPAK® SC-70 package, provides the industry’s lowest on-resistance and highest continuous drain current for 30 V devices in 2 mm by 2 mm plastic packages.
The MOSFET released today is one of the most compact 30 V solutions available for DC/DC conversion and load switching for battery management
SiA468DJ features extremely low on-resistance of 8.4 mΩ at 10 V and 11.4 mΩ at 4.5 V.
- TrenchFET® Gen IV power MOSFET
- 100 % Rg tested
- The highest continuous drain current capability
- Very low RDS-Qg FOM and Qgd elevate efficiency
- Increase power density of your design
- 60 % smaller than devices in the PowerPAK 1212
- 37.8 A continuous drain current is 68 % higher than previous-generation devices and 50 % higher than the closest competing solution
- DC/DC converters and synchronous buck converters
- Lower ringing voltage from soft turn-on
- High efficiency from fast turn-off
- Lower shoot-through possibility
- Battery charging and protection
- Load switch
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.