Vishay DGQ2788A dual DPDT/quad SPDT analog switch
The DGQ2788A offers a four-channel single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch and a two-channel double-pole double-throw (DPDT) configuration
Vishay Semiconductors DGQ2788A 0.37Ohm, 338MHz Bandwidth, Dual DPDT/Quad SPDT Analog Switch has four channels and two control inputs. The DGQ2788A offers a four-channel single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch and a two-channel double-pole double-throw (DPDT) configuration. The switches handle equally well in both directions. This offers rail to rail signal switching and can be used both as multiplexers as well as de-multiplexers.
- Four-channel single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch
- Small mini QFN-16 lead package of 2.6mm x 1.8mm x 0.55mm
- Automotive qualified AECQ100
- Low and flat switch resistance: 0.37Ω/typ. at 2.7V
The device provides highly matched low and flat switch resistance with low parasitic capacitance over the full signal range. Features include break-before-make switching, low control logic threshold, supporting rail to rail fast edge pulsing signals, and 0.1ns/typ. propagation delay.
The DGQ2788A is an efficient use of board space providing both analog and digital signal switching in space constrained applications. The device has an ideal small mini QFN-16 lead package of 2.6mm x 1.8mm x 0.55mm and is qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1).
- 1.8V to 5.5V single supply operation
- Low resistance: 0.37Ω/typ. at 2.7V
- Highly flat and matched RON
- Low parasitic capacitance, CON = 26pF, COFF = 14.5pF
- High bandwidth: 338MHz
- 0.1ns/typ. propagation delay for rail to rail fast edge pulsing signal
- Guaranteed logic high 1.2V, logic low 0.3V
- Break before make switching
- Signal swing over V+ capable
- Power down protection
- Latch up current: 300mA (JESD78)
- ESD/HBM: >2kV
- AEC-Q100 qualified (Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1), specified from -40°C to +125°C)
- Automotive Infotainment
- Audio, video and bus routing
- Industrial automation
- Medical imaging
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.