Avnet ULTRA96 Development Board
ARM-based, Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+™ MPSoC development board
Ultra96™ is an ARM-based, Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+™ MPSoC development board based on the Linaro 96Boards specification.
The 96Boards’ specifications are open and define a standard board layout for development platforms that can be used by software application, hardware device, kernel, and other system software developers.
Ultra96 represents a unique position in the 96Boards community with a wide range of potential peripherals and acceleration engines in the programmable logic that is not available from other offerings.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZU3EG A484
- Micron 2 GB (512M x32) LPDDR4 Memory
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Mini DisplayPort (MiniDP or mDP)
- Delkin 16 GB MicroSD card + adapter
- Pre-loaded with PetaLinux environment
- 1x USB 3.0 Type Micro-B upstream port
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0 Type A downstream ports
- 40-pin 96Boards Low-speed expansion header
- 60-pin 96Boards High speed expansion header
- 85mm x 54mm form factor
- Linaro 96Boards Consumer Edition compatible
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- IoT/Cloud connectivity for add-on sensors
- Embedded Computing
Create Intelligence at the Edge
- Take part in the Avnet and Xilinx design contest using the new Ultra96 Development Board.
- Attend our upcoming technical webinar on September 12th
- and Ultra96 virtual workshop on September 25th.
What Can I Do with Programmable Logic?
- Date: August 22, 2018
- Location: Webinar