AMS AG ENS210 RH & T Sensor Solution humidity and temperature sensor
The ENS210 is an high performance digital output sensor which monolithically integrates one relative humidity sensor and one high-accuracy temperature sensor
The ENS210 is an high performance digital output sensor which monolithically integrates one relative humidity sensor and one high-accuracy temperature sensor. The device is encapsulated in a QFN4 package and includes an I²C slave interface for communication with a master processor.
- Small foot-print
- Wide operating voltage and sensing range
- Ultra-accurate & Low power
- Wide operating range
- 2.0mm x 2.0mm x 0.75mm
- Digital pre-calibrated output in K and %RH
- Max Accuracy: Temperature sensor ±0.2°C, Relative humidity sensor ±3.5%RH
- Wide operating range: 1.71V to 3.60V
- Ultra low power: Stand by current 40nA, Active current 7.1 μA @ 1Hz (1.8V)
- Home Appliances
- Home and building climate control systems
- Transportation condition monitoring
- Wireless sensor nodes
- Personal health and wellness monitoring
- Industrial automation (e.g. server rooms)
Evaluation Kit for ENS210
The ENS210 Evaluation Kit is a combination of an ENS210 shield and a USB to I²C dongle. The evaluation kit connects to a Windows PC via USB port and the sensor is powered via the USB connector. It can be controlled by a Windows PC based application, which demonstrates the relative humidity and temperature values measured by the sensor. The PC application can also be used for logging of sensor data as well as to monitor the I²C transaction. The evaluation kit can also be used for quick integration into end customer’s application. The ENS210 evaluation kit comes with an extensive set of documentation such as a quick start guide, an user manual, application notes etc. and reference drivers for easy design in.
order code: ENS210-QF_EK_ST
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.