AMS AG AS73211 JENCOLOR® Digital XYZ Sensor
AS73211 is a digital XYZ sensor with I2C interface for relative & absolute color measurement and control
AS73211 is a digital XYZ sensor with I2C interface for relative & absolute color measurement and control. The combination of True Color XYZ sensitized photodiodes with a filter function based on the standard CIE 1931/DIN 5033 (human eye perception) and used interference filter technology of three-range sensors makes the AS73211 more accurate than RGB sensors and guarantee this function without spectral changings over lifetime. AS73211 is designed with a high dynamic range to measure any light in the visible range in environments from sunlight to dark rooms, dimmed LEDs or dark colored monitors.
- JENCOLOR® interference filter technology based on CIE 1931, DIN 5033
- Sensitivity up to 2.1M counts/(µW/cm2)
- Dynamic range 250M:1 (16 to 24 Bit ADC)
- Conversion time 125µs to 16s
- Temperature range -40°C up to 125°C
- On-chip temperature sensor
- LED feedback control
- Display calibration
- Fluid or reagent analysis
- Color detection
- Light metering
Evaluation board for AS73211 with I2C interface
AS73211-AB5 SET DK
Development Kit for AS73211 with USB dongle
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.