ADESTO AT25PE Page Erase Serial Flash
Serial Flash suitable for Micron M25PE EOL Devices & Sigma Designs Z-Wave Chipsets
High-growth Home Automation designs could be left without a memory to support the Sigma Designs ZM5xxx chipset. Adesto designed the AT25PE specifically to fill the annual 20 million unit void left by a competitor’s EOL.
The AT25PE is tailored to be the highest compatibility replacement to the Micron M25PE; no hardware changes needed.
Adesto AT25PE is now the only choice on the current Sigma Z-Wave chipsets.
Tech Conversion Guides are available to the customer and sales partner to assist easy conversion from Micron M25PE to Adesto AT25PE.
- 200nA Ultra Low Power with 1.7V to 3.6V Wide VCC
- 256Byte Page Erase with Read Modify Write capability
- Industrial Temp Range and Industry Std Footprint
- Micron M25PE compatible Device
- Designed to replace M25PE on the Sigma Designs Z-Wave solutions
- Single 1.65V - 3.6V supply
- Low-power dissipation - 400nA Ultra-Deep Power-Down current (typical)
- Endurance: 100,000 program/erase cycles
- SPI compatible
- User configurable page size 256 or 264 bytes per page
- Independent SRAM data buffers that can be directly accessed by the host controller
- Flexible programming- byte or page (1 to 256/264 bytes)
- Flexible erase- Page, Block, Sector or Chip
- Sector protection and lockdown for permanent read-only
- One-Time Programmable (OTP) Security Register and Unique ID register
- Home Automation
- Industrial Control
- Smart Metering
- Smart Health Care
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Wireless Networking
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.