WeEn SABER™ platinum doped fast recovery diodes
All SABER diodes are platinum doped
SABER - Super Advanced Best Efficiency Rectifier.
The Part Number ending "P" stands for: "Platinum Doped". All SABER diodes are Platinum Doped. Platinum Doping leads to ultra-low leakage current at high temperatures, minimizing the risk of thermal runaway. SABER diodes enable high-performance solutions for the power supply and UPS market. Voltage Range: 200 V, 300 V, 400 V, 600 V and 800 V. Current range: 1 A-75 A.
Available in different packages: SMA, SMB, SMC, DPAK, D2PAK, TO-220AB, TO-220AC, TO-220FP (2 pins and 3 pins), TO-3P, TO-3PF, TO-247 (2 pins and 3 pins).
- Ultra-low Leakage Current at High Temperatures
- Fast Switching and Soft-recovery Behaviour for Low EMI
- High IFSM Capability
- High Operating Temperature Capability (Tj max 175 °C)
- System power efficiency improvement compared to older generation Gold Doped diodes.
- Reduced cooling requirements due to ultra-low leakage current.
- Higher system reliability due to higher operating temperature capability (Tj max 175 °C)
- Packages: SMA, SMB, SMC, DPAK, D2PAK, TO-220AB, TO-220AC, TO-220FP, TO-3P, TO-3PF, TO-247
- Configuration: Dual Common Cathode or Single
- Power Factor Correction (600 V, 800 V)
- Secondary Side Rectification (200 V, 300 V, 400 V)
- Telecom/Server SMPS
- Cordless Power Tool charger
- PC Silverbox
- LED/OLED TV
- Industrial Motor Drives
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents