WeEn EEPP™ diodes
EEPP diodes enable high performance solutions for the power supply market
EEPP stands for: Efficiency Enhanced Platinum Planar.
EEPP diodes utilize state of the art planar technology which improves overall system reliability and power efficiency. Platinum Doping leads to very low leakage current at high temperatures, minimizing the risk of thermal runaway. WeEn EEPP diodes are available with a blocking voltage of 1200V and the current range is 5 to 100 A. Available parts: 5 A, 8 A, 15 A, 30 A, 40 A, 60 A, 75 A, 100 A.
Available in TO-220AC (2 pins) and TO-247 (2 pins) packages.
"-1200P" diode part number ending indicates EEPP technology.
- Fast Recovery for System Power Efficiency Improvement
- Soft-recovery to Reduce System EMI
- Ultra-low Leakage Current at High Temperature
- High Tj (max) = 175 °C
- Fast switching
- Reduces switching losses with improved lower reverse recovery charge
- Soft recovery characteristics
- Low thermal resistance
- Low leakage current
- High operating temperature capability: Tj (max) = 175 °C
- Higher IFSM capability
- Planar termination structure
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
- Power Factor Correction
- Uninterrupted Power Supply UPS
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents