WeEn 650V Silicon Carbide Diodes for high frequency PFC
WeEn SiC diodes are designed by a team of experts pioneering this technology for over 10 years
WeEn SiC diodes are designed by a team of experts pioneering this technology for over 10 years. Combined with our packaging and applications expertise we create now leading edge products, enabling high performance solutions for the power supply market.
All WeEn SiC diodes have a blocking voltage of 650V.
In SMD packages DPAK and D2PAK and in the 2pin TO220FP, the available currents are 4, 6, 8 and 10A.
In 2pin TO220, the available currents are 4, 6, 8, 10 and 20A.
In the larger 3pin TO247 package, WeEn has double diodes, 2x10A and 2x15A, common cathode.
Low Qrr products available.
- Highly stable, temperature independant switching performance
- Extremely fast reverse recovery time
- Reduced EMI
- High forward surge capability IFSM
- High operating temperature (Tj max 175°C)
- Superior in efficiency to Silicon Diode alternatives
- Reduced losses in associated MOSFET
- Reduced cooling requirements
- RoHS compliant, Pb &Halogen free
- WeEn Silicon Carbide diodes are JBS Junction Barrier Schottky diodes, combining the advantages of Schottky diodes and PN diodes
- smart grid
Cross Reference tool available at http://www.ween-semi.com/en