Vishay SIC46x series microBUCK integrated voltage regulators
Vishay's new SIC461ED, SIC463ED, and SIC464ED microBUCK IC's are 4.5V to 60V buck regulators delivering up to 75W output power
Vishay's new SIC461ED, SIC463ED, and SIC464ED microBUCK IC's are 4.5V to 60V buck regulators delivering up to 75W output power. These highly integrated IC's have a peak efficiency of 98% and have multiple levels of protection making them rugged and reliable.
Now Available! Vishay's SIC431AED, SIC437BED, and SIC438AED Synchronous Buck Regulators operate from 3V to 24V input voltage and a scalable solution of 8A (SiC438), 12A (SiC437), and 24A (SiC431). The devices deliver a 97% peak efficiency and highly configurable programmable switching frequencies of 300kHz, 500kHz, 750kHz, and 1MHz.
- Compact, low part count design enabling high power density
- Excellent thermal performance and long term reliability
- Efficiencies of Up to 98%
- Low Quiescent current
- Vishay microBUCK Integrated Voltage Regulators are integrated with high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. These regulators architecture delivers ultrafast transient response with minimum output capacitance and tight ripple regulation at very light load.
- The microBUCK integrated voltage regulators are available in 2A, 4A, 6A, and 10A variants. These regulators feature Over-Current Protection (OCP), Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP), Short-Circuit Protection (SCP), Output Under-Voltage Protection (UVP), and Thermal Shutdown (OTP). Typical applications include computing, consumer electronics, telecom, and industrial.
- Compact scalable highly integrated solutions
- Output and over voltage protection
- >93% peak efficiency
- Easy to use and highly flexible CAD tool aids in design simulations to select right part
- Programmable soft-start and soft-shutdown
- Integrated Power MOSFETs
- Desktop and server computers
- Notebook computers
- Digital HDTV and digital consumer applications
- Networking and telecommuncation equipment
- LCD TV,STB and other consumer applcations
- Embedded applications
- Point of load power supplies
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Related links and documents