Toshiba TLX9 automotive coupler AEC Q101
The TLX9304, TLX9378 and TLX9376 integrate a GaAlAs infrared light emitting diode and high-gain, high-speed photodetectors.
Toshiba’s new photocouplers suit inverter control and intelligent power module (IPM) interface applications in conventional, EV and HEV applications.
The TLX9304, TLX9378 and TLX9376 integrate a GaAlAs infrared light emitting diode and high-gain, high-speed photodetectors. An internal Faraday shield provides a common-mode transient immunity of 15kV/μs. In the case of the TLX9175J photo-relay, the LED technology is based on a gallium arsenide construction. A high-voltage MOSFET between the relay’s output terminals meets the needs of battery control systems.
- AEC Q101-qualified photocouplers
- Extensive range of data rate options up to 20Mbps
- Operate at temperatures from -40ºC to 125ºC
- Photorelay ideally suited for automotive battery control
- Wide range of AEC Q qualified couplers with extended temp. range from -40°C to +125°C (except TLX9175J: TOPR -55 ~ 105°C)
- Extensive range of data rate options of
- 1Mbps, 10Mbps and 20Mbps
- Optical isolation with guaranteed internal galvanic isolation distance of min. 0.4mm
- Leading edge technology for highest reliability and lowest power consumption
- Supplied in low-profile SO6 packages
- Packages with clearance and creepage distances of 5mm and minimum isolation voltage of 3750Vrms
- TLX9000 and TLX9291A supplied in half-pitch SO4 packages
- SO6-packaged photo-relay – the TLX9175J – is also available
- EV (electric vehicle) and HEV (hybrid electric vehicle)
- DC-DC Converter
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.