Toshiba TLP5214A gate driver photocoupler
Toshiba's TLP5214A –a smart IGBT gate driver coupler in SO16L package with desaturation detection and active miller clamp
Toshiba's TLP5214A –a smart IGBT gate driver coupler in SO16L package with desaturation detection and active miller clamp.
The TLP5214A is a smart gate driver Photocoupler which includes several functions like IGBT desaturation detection, isolated fault status feedback, soft IGBT turn-off, active Miller clamping and under voltage lockout (UVLO).
It comes in one of the industries thinnest SO16L packages with a max. height of 2.3mm and it features one of the industries highest-class peak output currents of 4.0 A.
- Peak output current: ±4.0 A (max)
- Guaranteed performance over temperature: -40 to 110 °C
- 2.3mm low-profile package
- under voltage lockout (UVLO)
- Supply current: 3.8 mA (max)
- Power supply voltage: 15 V to 30 VThreshold input current: 6 mA (max)
- Propagation delay time: 150 ns (max)
- DESAT leading edge blanking time: 1.1 μs (typ.)
- Common mode transient immunity: ±35 kV/μs (min)
- Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
- Creepage and clearance 8mm
- IGBT/power MOSFET drivers
- Industrial inverters
- Inverters for Photovoltaics
- Servo amplifiers
- Inverters for UPS
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents