Toshiba TC9562BXBG Ethernet-AVB/TSN connectivity IC
Toshiba TC9562BXBG Ethernet-AVB/TSN Connectivity IC for Automotive and Industrial Applications
The latest member of Toshiba's Ethernet connectivity IC lineup provides advanced Ethernet capability for automotive and industrial applications.
It enables deterministic real-time performance up to 1 Gbps Ethernet transfer rates and supports Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) protocol. The optimized hardware is complemented by a programmable ARM®Cortex®-M3 core which can be used to implement additional features offloading the host CPU or to enable stand-alone operation for customized audio endpoints.
- High-Speed PCIe (5.0GT/s) to Ethernet AVB/TSN Bridging
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) Protocol Support
- Programmable On-chip ARM®Cortex®-M3 MCU (187MHz)
- Automotive IATF16949, Small Package 9 x9 mm
- Free programmable on-chip
- Built-in Arm® Cortex®-M3 MCU (187 MHz)
- PCIe Gen 2 (5 GT/s)
- Ethernet (AVB/TSN support) 10/100 M/1 Gbps
- Supports IEEE 802.1AS, IEEE802.1Qav, IEEE 802.1Qbv, IEEE802.1Qbu and IEEE 802.3br
- Dedicated HW for traffic shaping
- SGMII, RGMII, RMII or MII interface
- Hardware support for IEEE1722-2016 audio format including media clock recovery
- I2S/TDM, Quad SPI, I2C, SPI & UART
- Automotive AEC-Q100 / IATF 16949
- Stand-alone operation without host CPU
- Flexible PHY interface
- Low jitter time synchronization
- High-quality multichannel audio
- Superior QoS performance including frame pre-emption
- Share multiple traffic types on the same wire
- It's not just a "PCIe to Ethernet bridge"
- Deterministic and bounded low-latency communication
- Full flexibility for the selection of Ethernet PHY types and switches
- Stand-alone audio endpoint applications without additional microcontroller
- The realization of new Ethernet-AVB based car audio architectures
- Reduces cable harness
- Unique "Retrofit" solution for existing Industrial Factory Automation systems
- Cost competitive solution without large overhead versus currently available FPGA and bigger SoC solutions
- "Standalone" capability due to built-in MCU (i.e., for an audio-standalone use case for Automotive)
- Factory automation
- Professional AV
- Automotive Applications (Telematics, IVI, ADAS)
- Car Audio Systems
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Links and documents