STMicroelectronics STBB2 buck-boost DC-DC converter
The STBB2 is a fixed frequency, high efficiency, buck-boost DC-DC converter which provides output voltages from 1.2 V to 4.5 V starting from input voltage from 2.4 V to 5.5 V.
The STBB2 is a fixed frequency, high efficiency, buck-boost DC-DC converter which provides output voltages from 1.2 V to 4.5 V starting from input voltage from 2.4 V to 5.5 V. The device is suitable for single Li-Ion, multi-cell alkaline or NiMH applications where the output voltage is within the battery voltage range. The low-RDS(on)N-channel and P-channel MOSFET switches are integrated and help to achieve high efficiency. The device also includes soft-start control, thermal shutdown, and current limit.
- Operating input voltage range from 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- ± 2% output voltage tolerance over process and temperature
- 2.5 MHz switching frequency
- 50 μA max. quiescent current
- Typical efficiency higher than 90%
- Bypass power save function
- Selectable output voltage with dedicated VSEL pin
- Very fast line and load transients
- Power save mode (PS) at light load
- Flip Chip 20 bumps 0.4 mm pitch 2.1 x 1.8 mm
- Memory card supply
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents