STMicroelectronics ST2S06 step-down switching regulator
The ST2S06A33 and ST2S06B are dual step-down DC-DC converters optimized for powering low-voltage digital cores in ODD applications.
The ST2S06A33 and ST2S06B are dual step-down DC-DC converters optimized for powering low-voltage digital cores in ODD applications and, generally, to replace high current linear solutions when the power dissipation may cause high heating of the application environment. It provides up to 0.5 A over an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 5.5 V. A high switching frequency of 1.5 MHz allows the use of tiny surface-mount components as well as a resistor divider to set the output voltage value. Only an inductor and two capacitors are required.
- Dual synchronous rectification
- Fixed or adjustable output voltage from 0.8 V
- 2% DC output voltage tolerance
- 0.5 A output current capability
- Step-down current mode PWM (1.5 MHz) DC-DC converter
- Reset function for A version
- Inhibit function for B version
- Internal soft start for startup current limitation and power ON delay of 50-100 μs
- Typical efficiency: > 90%
- Non-switching quiescent current: max 1.2 mA over temperature range
- RDS(ON) 150 mΩ (typ.)
- Uses tiny capacitors and inductors
- Available in QFN12L (4x4 mm)
- Auxiliar Power Supplies
- Industrial control
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents