STMicroelectronics SPSGRFC programmable transceiver module
he SPSGRFC is an easy-to-use sub-1 GHz transceiver certified module with many programmable features. The module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor.
The SPSGRFC is an easy-to-use sub-1 GHz transceiver certified module with many programmable features. The module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. The module can operate at the 433, 868 or 915 MHz frequency band, SPSGRFC-433, SPSGRFC-868 and SPSGRFC-915, respectively. It is CE, FCC and IC certified and integrates wireless connectivity in target electronic devices without requiring particular RF experience or expertise. The on-board U.FL connector ensures an extended range by using an external antenna.
- Receiver sensitivity: -118 dBm
- Programmable RF output power up to +11.6 dBm
- On-board U.FL connector for external antenna
- Operating temperature range from - 40 °C to 85 °C
- Based on the SPIRIT1 very low power RF sub-1 GHz transceiver
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- Up to 32 programmable I/O functions on 4 GPIO programmable module pins
- Three carrier frequency versions
- 433 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- 868 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- 915 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 13.5 x 2.0 mm
- AMR ( automatic meter reading)
- Home and building automation
- WSN ( wireless sensor network )
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Wireless fire and security alarm systems
- Point-to-point wireless link
- 6LoWPAN MESH network
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents