STMicroelectronics SPBTLE-1S low power application module
The SPBTLE-1S is a Bluetooth® low Energy System-on-Chip application processor certified module, compliant with BT specifications v4.2 and BQE qualified.
The SPBTLE-1S is a Bluetooth® low Energy System-on-Chip application processor certified module, compliant with BT specifications v4.2 and BQE qualified. The module supports multiple roles simultaneously and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Smart master and slave device. It is based on BlueNRG-1 system-on-chip and entire Bluetooth Low Energy stack and protocols are embedded into the module. The SPBTLE-1S module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. Radio, embedded antenna and high frequency oscillators are integrated to offer a certified solution.
- Bluetooth v4.2 compliant
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit core
- Programmable embedded 160 KB Flash
- AES security co-processor
- Supports master and slave modes
- Multiple roles supported simultaneously
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit based architecture core
- 24 KB embedded RAM with data retention
- Interfaces:1 x UART, 2 x I²C, 1xSPI, 14 x GPIO, 2 x multifunction timer, 10-bit ADC, Watchdog & RTC, DMA controller, PDM stream processor, SWD debug Interface
- Bluetooth radio performance:Max Tx power: + 5 dBm
- Excellent link reliability
- On-board chip antenna
- Small form factor: 11.5 mm x 13.5 mm
- Complemented with Bluetooth low energy protocol stack library (GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL)
- Bluetooth low energy SDK with wide range of profile available
- Certifications:EU (RED) Type certificate
- FCC, IC modular approval certification
- SRRC Chinese Certification
- BT SIG End Product QDID
- Pre-programmed UART bootloader
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- All devices requiring a BLE
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents