STMicroelectronics SP1ML-868 SUB 1GHz module
The SP1ML-868 and SP1ML-915 are low power RF modules based on the SPIRIT1 radio.
The SP1ML-868 and SP1ML-915 are low power RF modules based on the SPIRIT1 radio, with integrated voltage regulation, antenna, crystal and microcontroller in a compact surface mount module form-factor.
The modules, operating respectively in the 868 MHz SRD and 915 MHz ISM bands, allow OEMs to easily add wireless capability to any electronic device without requiring in-depth RF experience, and has the necessary FCC modular approvals and CE compliance to reduce time to market.
The UART host interface allows simple connection to an external microcontroller. Access to module features is provided through an extended AT command set. A simple cable replacement model allows the module to be used similarly to a standard serial interface.
The microcontroller serial wire debug signals are available and allow the standard firmware to be replaced by a user application, enabling use as a wireless application module where no external microprocessor system is required. Select STM32L GPIO and peripherals are available for interfacing to external devices in the user application, and advanced features of the SPIRIT1 radio are also accessible.
- Complete RF-ready SPIRIT1 module
- Integrated antenna and crystal
- STM32L microcontroller up to 32 MHz
- Low power consumption
- UART interface with AT command set
- Operates from a single 1.8 V to 3.6 V supply
- 863 to 870 MHz operation (SP1ML-868)
- 902 to 928 MHz operation (SP1ML-915)
- Output power up to +11.6 dBm
- Data rates up to 500 kbps
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Compact size: 14 mm x 13.4 mm x 2.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- FCC and CE regulatory approvals
- Serial cable replacement
- Home automation
- M2M industrial control
- Service diagnostic
- Data acquisition equipment
- Machine control
- Sensor monitoring
- Security systems
- Mobile health and medical
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents