STMicroelectronics ISM330DLC 3D accelerometer and gyroscope
The ISM330DLC is a system-in-package featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0 applications.
The ISM330DLC is a system-in-package featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0 applications. The sensing element of the accelerometer and of the gyro are implemented on the same silicon die, thus guaranteeing superior stability and robustness.
It is part of ST´s 10 year Longevity program for industrial sensors.
- 3D accelerometer with selectable full scale: ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- 3D gyroscope, selectable: ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps
- Extended operating temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- 10 Years Longevity
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- SPI & I²C serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Dedicated gyroscope output chain with low latency, low noise and dedicated low-pass filters for stabilization control loop (OIS and other stabilization applications)
- Auxiliary SPI serial interface for independent, low-noise low-latency data output for gyroscope and accelerometer
- Ultra-low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope enabling long-lasting battery-operated applications: 0.5 mA in combo normal mode and 0.75 mA in combo high-performance mode
- Smart FIFO up to 4 kbyte
- Smart embedded functions and interrupts: tilt detection, free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Sensor hub feature to efficiently collect data from additional external sensors
- Embedded hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test both for gyroscope and accelerometer
- High shock survivability
- Predictive maintenance
- Industry 4.0 Sensors