STMicroelectronics BALF-NRG-02D3 with harmonic filter
The BALF-NRG-02D3 uses STMicroelectronics IPD technology on non-conductive glass substrate which optimizes RF performance.
This device is an ultra-miniature balun which integrates matching network and harmonics filter. Matching impedance has been customized for the BlueNRG ST transceiver. The BALF-NRG-02D3 uses STMicroelectronics IPD technology on non-conductive glass substrate which optimizes RF performance.
- 50 Ω nominal input / conjugate match to ST´s BlueNRG devices
- Low insertion loss
- Low amplitude imbalance
- Low phase imbalance
- BALUN for BlueNRG ICs from ST
- Integrated harmonic filter
- Bluetooth low energy impedance matched balun filter
- Optimized for ST BlueNRG RFIC
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents