OSRAM SOLERIQ® L 38 traditional light with LED technology
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors´ new SOLERIQ® L 38 is the first filament LED in the portfolio - and the perfect choice for all indoor retrofits with a beam ange of 360°.
SOLERIQ® L 38 – traditional light design with high efficiency LED technology.
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors´ new SOLERIQ® L 38 is the first filament LED in the portfolio - and the perfect choice for all indoor retrofits with a beam ange of 360°. The innovative linear LED evolution now enables luminaire manufacturers and lighting designers to combine the advantages of modern LED technology and the aestetics of traditional light bulbs.
Traditional lamp designs can now be combined with LED technology, giving installations a retro-touch with a twist: The LED filament has a total length of 30 mm, with a diameter of 1,8mm, very similar to a traditional tungsten wire. With the wide beam angle and the excelllent light quality, the Soleriq L 38 products are an ideal match for classical bulb designed retrofits. The filament LEDs are binned at 85°C according to color, brightness and forward voltage, resulting in a homogenous color- and light- appearance.
The Soleriq L 38 products can easily be integrated into a classic lamp production process, since mounting requires only minor changes to the typical tungsten wire mounting process. Furthermore it is even possible to combine multiple filament LEDs in parallel into one retrofit.
Like all products from the Soleriq family, the L 38 products are available in multiple brightness classes: 90, 130 and 140 Lumen (lm). These brigthnesses can be used to replace classic lamp wattages of up to 60W with a filament LED solution. All L 38 versions have a typical luminous efficacy of 150 lm/W and come in warm-white color temperatures between 2.500 K and 4.000 K.
- Package size of 39 mm x 1.8 mm (diameter)
- Available with three different lumen packages of 80, 120 and 140 lm
- Luminous efficacy: typ. 150 lm/W
- Warm-white light with color temperatures between 2500 and 4000 K
- Good heat dissipation due to blue chips and yellow converter ceramic
- Good color rendering with CRI > 80
- 3-step MacAdam binned at 85 °C
- All types of classic "light bulb" luminaires, e.g. chandeliers and open light fixtures
- For a wide variety of commercial and private applications, e.g. hotel rooms, foyers, restaurants, boutiques and workspac
- Suitable lamp types: A17-A19, A55-A60, B12, ST64, G25-G40
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents