ON Semiconductor NCS2007x operational amplifiers
The NCS2007x series of operational amplifiers provide rail−to−rail output operation, 3 MHz bandwidth, and are available in single, dual, and quad config
The NCS2007x series of operational amplifiers provide rail−to−rail output operation, 3 MHz bandwidth, and are available in single, dual, and quad config. Rail−to−rail operation enables the user to make optimal use of the entire supply voltage range.
- Rail−To−Rail Output
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7 V to 36 V
- High Slew Rate: 2.8 V/µs typical at VS = 2.7 V
- Wide Temperature Range: −40°C to 125°C
- Rail to rail Output
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7V-36V
- Wide Bandwidth: 3MHz at Vs = 2.7V
- High Slew Rate: 2.8V/us at Vs = 2.7V
- Low Supply Current: 405uA/channel at Vs = 2.7V
- Low Input Bias Current: Typically 5pA
- Wide Temperature Range
- Economical low side current sensing solution
- Sensor signal conditioning including high impedance sensors
- Rail to Rail output swing applications
- Active Filters
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents