ON Semiconductor NCP5106-NCP5034-NCP5181 high voltage power MOSFET
The NCP5xxx family are High Voltage Power gate Drivers providing two outputs for direct drive of 2 N−channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs arranged in a half−bridge configuration
The NCP5xxx family are High Voltage Power gate Drivers providing two outputs for direct drive of 2 N−channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs arranged in a half−bridge configuration. They are using the bootstrap technique to insure a proper drive of the High−side power switch.
- High Voltage Range: up to 600 V
- High and Low DRV Outputs
- Matched Propagation Delays between Both Channels
- Pin to Pin Compatible with IR2181(S)
- High-voltage range: up to 600 V
- dv/dt immunity 50 V/nsec
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- High and low DRV outputs
- 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
- Up to VCC swing on input pins
- Matched propagation delays between both channels
- Outputs in phase with the inputs
- Independent logic inputs to accommodate all topologies
- Under voltage lock out (UVLO) for both channels
- High Power Energy Management
- Half−bridge Power Converters
- Any Complementary Drive Converters
- Full−bridge Converters
- Bridge Inverters for UPS Systems
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.