ON Semiconductor NCL30288 controller for LED lighting
The NCL30288 is an AC-DC power factor corrected flyback controller targeting isolated and non−isolated buck-boost/SEPIC constant current LED drivers.
The NCL30288 is an AC-DC power factor corrected flyback controller targeting isolated and non−isolated buck-boost/SEPIC constant current LED drivers. The controller operates in a quasi−resonant mode to provide optimal efficiency. Thanks to a novel control method, the device is able to tightly regulate a constant LED current from the primary side. This removes the need for secondary side feedback circuitry, biasing and an optocoupler. A robust suite of safety protection is built in to simplify the design.
- Constant Current Control with Primary Side Feedback
- Precise Current Regulation Accuracy
- Power Factor Correction with low harmonic distortion
- Tailored for very compact, space efficient designs
- Line Feedforward for Enhanced Regulation Accuracy
- Wide Vcc operating range
- User Programmable Thermal Foldback
- Latched and Auto-recoverable versions
- Secondary Diode Short Protection
- Open and Shorted LED Protection
- Wide Temperature range of -40 to 125° C
- Low Startup Current (13 µA typical)
- Highly integrated with a minimum number of external components
- LED Bulbs
- LED Power Supply Drivers
- LED Light Engines
- LED Tubes
- Electronic Control Gear for LED Systems
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.