ON Semiconductor LC823450 audio processing system LSI
LC823450 is audio processing system LSI for record and playback, and High-Resolution 32-bit & 192 kHz audio processing capable
LC823450 is audio processing system LSI for record and playback, and High-Resolution 32-bit & 192 kHz audio processing capable. It has Dual CPU and DSP with High processing capability, and internal 1656K-Byte SRAM, which make it possible to implement large scale program. And it has integrated analog functions (low-power Class D HP amplifier, PLL, ADC etc.) so that PCB space and cost is reduced, and it has various interface (USB, SD, SPI, UART, etc.) to make extensibility high. Also it is provided with various function including SBC/AAC codec by DSP and UART and ASRC for Bluetooth® audio.
- ARM® Cortex®-M3 Dual Core
- 32-bit fixed point, dual-MAC original DSP
- High-Resolution Audio processing capability
- Integrated analog functions
- ARM® Cortex®-M3 Dual Core and original DSP clock max frequency
- Oscillation controller to switch dynamically clock frequency
- Cortex®-M3 Single Core power consumption: 0.11 mW/MHz @1.0 V
- IC Recorders
- Wireless Headsets
- Portable Audio Players
- Wireless Speakers
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.