ON Semiconductor AR023Z 2 MP 1/3 Inch CMOS image sensor
The AR023Z is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928Hx1088V
The AR023Z is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928Hx1088V.
It captures images in either linear or high dynamic range modes, with rolling-shutter readout. It includes sophisticated camera functions such as in-pixel binning, windowing and both video and single frame modes. It is designed for both low light and high dynamic range scene performance. It is programmable through a simple two wire serial interface. The AR023Z produces extraordinarily clear, sharp digital pictures, and its ability to capture both continuous video and single frames makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of applications, including home monitoring and smart appliances.
- Superior low-light performance
- Latest 3.0 um pixel with ON Semiconductor
- DR-Pix™ technology with Dual Conversion Gain
- Full HD support at up to 1080P 60 fps for superior
- video performance
- Linear or high dynamic range capture
- Optional adaptive local tone mapping (ALTM)
- Pixel or Line interleaved T1/T2 output
- Support for external mechanical shutter
- On-chip phase-locked loop (PLL) oscillator
- Integrated position-based color and lens shading
- Slave mode for precise frame-rate control
- Stereo/3D camera support
- Statistics engine
- Data interfaces: four-lane serial high-speed pixel
- interface (HiSPi) differential signaling (SLVS and
- HiVCM), or parallel
- Auto black level calibration
- High-speed configurable context switching
- Temperature sensor
- Smart Home Automation
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Baby Monitoring
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents