ON Semiconductor AR0238 3 MP CMOS image sensor
ON Semiconductor’s AR0238 is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928H x 1088V
ON Semiconductor’s AR0238 is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928H x 1088V. It captures images in either linear or high dynamic range modes, with a rolling−shutter readout.
It includes sophisticated camera functions such as in−pixel binning, windowing and both video and single frame modes. It is designed for both low light and high dynamic range scene performance.
- Superior Low−light Performance
- Full HD Support at up to 1080P 60 fps for Superior Video Performance
- Linear or High Dynamic Range Capture
- On−chip Phase−locked Loop (PLL) Oscillator
- Latest 3.0µm pixel with ON Semiconductor DR-Pix™ technology with Dual Conversion Gain enabling superior low-light performance
- Supports line interleaved T1/T2 readout
- Full HD support
- Support for HiSpi or Parallel Interfaces offering flexible implementation
- Video Recording and Streaming
- 1080p60 (monitoring) Video Applications
- High Dynamic Range Imaging
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents