NXP USB-KW24D512 IEEE® 802.15.4 packet sniffer
The NXP USB-KW24D512 board is an IEEE® 802.15.4 packet sniffer in a convenient USB dongle form factor
USB Dongle, Kinetis W MCU, KW24, 50 MHz, 512 KB Flash
The NXP USB-KW24D512 board is an IEEE® 802.15.4 packet sniffer in a convenient USB dongle form factor.
Packet sniffers are essential for wireless network development allowing over-the-air traffic monitoring.
As a standalone board, the USB-KW24D512 can also be used in a lab as a development platform and programmed as a network node.
- 50 MHz ARM®-Cortex®-M4 CPU core
- 512 KB flash, 64 KB SRAM
- Typical current consumption: 250 µA/MHz run, 1.7 µA RTC standby
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
- -102 dBM RX sensitivity and +8 dBM TX output power
- Peak typical current consumption: 17 mA TX (at 0 dBM) and 19 mA max RX
- Dual Personal Area Network (PAN) support in hardware
- Run two RF networks simultaneously
- Active and passive tamper detection with RTC timestamp
- Crypto engine: DES, 3DES, AES 128-256, SHA-1, SHA-256, MD5, RNG
- USB 2.0 FS/LS H/D/OTG
- 16-bit ADC
- MCU operating range: 1.7V to 3.6V, -40ºC to +105ºC
- Supply voltage: 5VDC
- ConsumerBoiler Heating Control
- Remote Controls
- Activity and Wellness Monitor
- Industrial Access and Remote Control
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents